Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get a fee-free first year at Cuesta
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- DACA students interested in applying for the scholarship opportunity should visit http://lc4daca.org to learn more and complete the online application. Scholarship applicants will need to complete a short questionnaire and will need to provide their documentation of DACA status with expiration date on or before March 5, 2018 to qualify for the financial aid.
- College Promise Campaign (Deadline: October 15, 2018) Heads Up America will award a $2,000 scholarship to the winning entry! There is also a $500 prize for second place, and a $100 prize for third place.
Report a broken link - Click Here