Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get a fee-free first year at Cuesta
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
- ANNOUNCEMENT: $500 Student Scholarship from CCCSFAA deadline is January 8th 2018! Please turn in this form to the Financial Aid Office.
CCCSFAA Scholarshop Form
• Student must be enrolled in at least 6 units in a California Community college
for Spring 18.
• Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
• Student must have remaining need of at least $1000.00.
• Student must have applied for State and/or Federal Financial aid.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- DACA students interested in applying for the scholarship opportunity should visit http://lc4daca.org to learn more and complete the online application. Scholarship applicants will need to complete a short questionnaire and will need to provide their documentation of DACA status with expiration date on or before March 5, 2018 to qualify for the financial aid.
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
PetDoors.com California Higher Education Scholarship Program
PetDoors.com is proud to sponsor a $1,000 scholarship for current and future college students to help further their education and give back to the community. We want to reward hardworking students who are active in their fields and who appreciate pets as much as we do. Our company employs local college students and offers them a path to keep their jobs after they graduate. We are committed to offering unmatched hands-on experience in a variety of fields, from software development to manufacturing engineering and we understand the importance of higher education to help people have fulfilling lives. For more information, please visit: https://www.petdoors.com/blog/scholarship-2017/
Report a broken link - Click Here