The ASCC Student ID is the official student identification card for Cuesta College students. It can be used on campus and at local businesses when student ID is required.
Revenue collected from the ASCC Student ID Card is used to maintain and strengthen existing programs and to establish new ones that will enhance the students’ academic and social experience at Cuesta College.
How to get your Student ID Card:
- While registering for classes through my.Cuesta, you can also purchase your student ID on the “Purchase Items” page; it is $10 per semester (only $5 for summer).
- Beginning August 14, pick up your Fall Student ID card or renewal sticker; bring your
payment receipt and a photo ID to:
- The ASCC Social Club, Room 5312 in the Student Center, SLO Campus (805) 546-3100 Ext. 2481
- NEW Regular semester hours:
- Monday and Wednesday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, 12:00-4:00pm
- Closed Fridays
- Or on the North County Campus, Room N3000 (805) 591-6200 Ext. 4548
- Regular semester hours:
- Monday, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, 3:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, 1:00-3:00pm
- Closed Tuesdays and Fridays
- Posted Hours are always subject to change based on student employee availability
3. Start using your ASCC Student ID Card at your favorite local restaurants, shops, salons, entertainment, and much more!
Having your card more than pays for itself by giving you the following benefits:
- Discounts at local businesses
- Fun events with free food
- Bookstore discounts
- Free pass to the ASCC Social Club*
- Free admission to some athletic events
- On campus student jobs
- Reserve books at the library
- Free rides on the north county shuttle
- Bus pass discounts
- And much more!
*Only available at the San Luis Obispo Campus.
Note: For lost or stolen cards, a replacement fee will be assessed.
Cuesta College Student Life & Leadership - San Luis Obispo, Building 5300, in the Student Center
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm Friday 8am - 3pm (hours subject to change)
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (805)546-3289/Fax: (805)546-3105