Having trouble accessing the database? Check here...
- National Newspaper Core is an online database that has full text articles available from the Wall Street Journal, Christian Science Monitor, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and the Washington Post.
- Newsbank allows you to search the full text of almost 800 U.S. newspapers, including the San Luis Obispo Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Sacramento Bee, and out-of-state newspapers. Dates of coverage vary.
- The New York Times has full-text available for free from its web site from 1851 to 1922 and from 1987 to the present.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators.
Online, The Chronicle is published every weekday and is the top destination for news, advice, and jobs for people in academe. The Chronicle's Web site features the complete contents of the latest issue; daily news and advice columns; thousands of current job listings; articles published since September 1989; vibrant discussion forums; and career-building tools such as online CV management, salary databases, and more.
- New Times is the Central Coast's weekly paper, with news and culture from the San Luis Obispo area. (Not related to New Times Los Angeles.) See Archives for a list of cover story articles by year back to 2003.